Monday, February 6, 2012

Inchie Catch up

I feel like I'm already constantly behind in my inchies. Was on vacation and missed a couple and I have no clue where the other Monday went. But I think I am now caught up again. Here goes:


The prompt for this Inchie is "shadow" I decided to make a shadow box. Making the box was the most difficult part of this. I placed two paper clay buttons inside.


This inchie is "smile" I know I know ! She's got one scary smile on her face. My daughter thinks I should have just gone with a wal-mart sticker  LOL

This is my "universe"  inchie. The stars are very tiny balls, they clumped up, we'll just call it space junk :)

My last inchie is "flyer". this is my little green bird. The wing is a heart sequin. I must be gearing up for Valentine's Day


4 comments:

  1. Those are very good. I love the way you got round the shadow question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many inchies at once! What a great idea to make a box to spend shadow. I love the colors.
    Trillian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. I like your little bird especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a lot beautiful inchies. Love esoecially the universe and I think the shadow is a fabulous idea and the bird is so cute and your smile makes me smile!!!! You see, I love them all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

link within