Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Birthday Block

I am involved in a round robin for birthday, artist trading blocks. For the past few months I received a different person's birthday block to contribute to. This is Aileen's block which is now finished, I didn't add much to it since it was so full already. I didn't get pics of the entire block. Trust me it's amazing, full of creative ideas.

The side of the block had this birthday gal on it that I just had to add gold eyelashes to.

On the front and back I added a few paper clay buttons. There really wasn't much room left after seven ladies had done their magic.

Hard to imagine that just a few months ago it was just a plain wooden block:)

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome block, all glittery & colorful, I know Aileen will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those eye lashes LOL the whole block is such a celebration! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

link within