Saturday, August 27, 2011

Altoid Tin Haunted house

Altoids Haunted House

I am currently in a swap using  wood, tin, or glass to make a house. I used an Altoids tin to make a haunted house. I sprayed newspaper with Color Mists and covered the outside of the tin. I also used some of the newspaper for the tree on the back of the tin. I painted the windows, and used an index card for the roof.




The inside of the house has a spider web on tissue paper,and a witch using an image from a birthday card.


This was a fun house to make. The tin was rather small to work on, but it was rewarding.

4 comments:

  1. Great job Tipi! Gotta love that lady she looks related to Blanche...her mother perhaps!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great altered tin. I see the Blanche resemblance too....maybe her Aunt Minnie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You .........I hadn't even thought of Blanche's family but I think you're right.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

link within