Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feb = Pink Project

My February Project for the
is finished !!!
Ok well, it's Pink and Green, but it's finished and I like it .
Still have to decide who it's for . I have a feeling that by December I will have gifts without intended
reciepients. Might just wrap them all and say "pick one."
Here's my Pink bird banner. 
Just a simple bird banner.



Little closer view


It really is hot pink, looks a little red here. I'm loving playing with felt.


And a little Green guy.


Stop by the 12 Months site and see what other are creating, remember you can join the project any time :)

2 comments:

  1. You have been giving the versitile blogger award, please stop by and pick up your award at <a href="aileensmusings.blogspot.com</a> and share it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

link within