Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Snow globe in a jar



SNOW GLOBE IN A JAR


Looks like I've finally figured out how to post from the laptop. Here's a quick project I did a few weeks ago. It's actually a practice project for a glass teapot I want to create in. But for now it's just a little snowman and trees in a jar. 



 For snow I started with some craft snow that hardens, I realized I didn't actually have enough for what I wanted so I just grabbed the salt box and poured it in. You can see it even made a couple of snowballs when it collected humidity.
The top is done with a snowpen my sister got me and some snowflake buttons ( I just love buttons)
So glad to be back online again.... I have more projects but no pics yet..... enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun project! I look forward to seeing the teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I can't wait to see the teapot either :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the project, and cant wait to see what you do with the teapot

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

link within